Terms & Conditions
Welcom to Kelli Simonis Seo
These terms and conditions govern your use of on the site kellisimonis.online (together or separately "Service") which is managed under the supervision by Kelli Simonis Seo.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms are applicable to all users, visitors and anyone else who wants to access or use the Service.
When you use our service, you agree to sign up for newsletters, promotional or marketing materials, as well as other information that we might send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
3. Contests, sweepstakes and promotions
Promotions, such as sweepstakes or different promotions (collectively, "Promotions") which are offered through the Service must be governed by rules distinct from the terms applicable to those offered by our Service. In the event that you are a participant in any Promotion you are responsible for obligation to be aware of the rules that apply to you, and the privacy policies that are part of the Service. In the event that the terms of the Promotion are not in accordance with these Terms of Service, Promotion rules will be enforced.
The Content available or accessible through or accessible through the Services is the exclusive ownership of the rightful owner Kelli Simonis Seo and made available under the authorization of Kelli Simonis Seo. You are not authorized to sell or share the Content. You are not permitted to downloading it or copying it as Content, share it or utilize the Content in whole or in part to gain the purpose of profiting from a business or personal relationship or to generate personal profits without the written permission from Kelli Simonis Seo.
5. Permitted Uses
This is permitted to use the Service to satisfy legal requirements and to comply with the conditions and terms. You are not permitted to use the Service to perform one of these things:
1. In any way that is in breach of any applicable international or national regulations and laws.
2. To avoid hurting or threatening to hurt anyone by exploiting or attempting harm or exploit children through showing them inappropriate material or any other manner.
3. To deliver or accept the delivery of or distribute any type of marketing or promotional material like "junk mail", "chain letter," "spam," or similar requests.
4. Impersonation or attempts to appear as your are an employee or employees of company employees, Company, Company employee users employees, employees or any other individual or entity.
5. Any act that violates the rights of another or is not legal or legally permitted, or when it is in connection with a criminal or illegal motive that is fraudulent, harmful or commercial.
6. Engage in any other conduct that negatively affects or hinders access and enjoyment from the Services or which we believe could cause harm or offence to the Company as well as other users of the Service or expose users to the possibility of being held responsible.
Furthermore you agree not to:
- Utilize Service in any way that could cause disruption, overload or damage to the Service in any manner that may cause interruption or overload, or cause harm to Service or interfere with other users' access to Service and the ability of Service to permit Service users to engage in real-time interaction using Service.
- Make use of any type of robot, spider or other device capable of being automated or access to the Service for any reason, like copying or monitoring content it. Service.
- Use any method of manual reproduction for duplicating or tracking data within the Service or for any other purpose, without our written consent.
- Use any device, software or software that may hinder the functioning or operation of the service.
- Introduce trojan horses, viruses, logic bombs or other substance that could be harmful or potentially dangerous to technology.
- Try to gain access without permission to harm or disrupt or harm the Service as well as any component that is part of the Service similar to the server where the Service is hosted on, or any server, computer or database that is associated to it. Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Do things that either negatively or positively impact the reputation of your business.
- If you don't try to interfere with the operation or operation of the Services.
We may make use of the services of third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the usage of our service.
7. It is not recommended for use by minors.
The Service is designed to be used and accessed only by individuals who are at least 18. (18) older. If you access or use the Service by using it, you represent and confirm the fact that you're at minimum 18. (18) an age and possess the legal power, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to comply with these terms and conditions. These conditions. If you're not of an age of 18 (18) years old when you use the Service or utilize it, you will not be permitted to access or use the Service.
8. Intellectual Property
Services and their content (excluding content created by user) Features and functions constitute all rights, and sole rights of Kelli Simonis Seo and its licensees. Service are protected under trademark copiesright, copyright and other laws of various nations. Our trademarks are not employed in connection with any product or service without written permission from Kelli Simonis Seo.
9. Copyright Policy
HTML0? respect the intellectual property rights as well as those of others. Our policy is to address any concern that the content that is posted on the Service infringes Copyright rights or any other Intellectual Property Rights ("Infringement") or other intellectual property rights of an individual or corporation.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: "Copyright Infringement" and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under "DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims"
You may be held liable for damages (including expenses and attorney's charges) should you use fraudulent assertions or representations made in good faith regarding the content that you see in or through The Service within Your Copyright.
10. DMCA Note and procedure for claims of Copyright Infringement
You can complete the application form to request notification in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by emailing your Copyright Agent the following details in your email (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for more details):
1. A physical or digital signature of the person who is deemed to be representatives of the owner of Copyright Rights
2. A description of the work copyrighted you feel was infringed with the URL (i.e. URL of the page) of the web page the copyrighted work is on or an exact copy of the copyrighted piece
3. The URL you've identified or any other URL that is unique for this Service that you think is infringing or violates the content was found to infringe.
4. Your address, phone number as well as email addresses
5. A declaration from you that you're certain that the use you're talking about is not authorized by the copyright owner or the agent for him, and is not allowed by laws.
6. A declaration signed by you in order to make it appear that the details included in this form is true and that you are the legitimate owner of the copyright or are authorized to represent the copyright owner's for the benefit of.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com.
11. Information about Errors and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service ("Feedback"). You agree you have the following rights:
(i) you shall not hold, acquire or claim any intellectual property right , or any other right, title or claim in feedback; Feedback;
(ii) Company might have ideas for development that are similar to the Feedback;
(iii) Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information that is provided by the third party or from you as well as
(iv) Company is not legally bound to confidentiality in relation to the Feedback. In the event that the transfer of ownership of Feedback
Feedback is not feasible due to the applicable mandatory laws You give Company the right to use and share with its partners an unlimited, irrevocable, transferable and free of charge, sub-licensable, perpetual and unlimited right to utilize (including the right to copy and modify, make derivative works as well as publish, distribute, as well as commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any reason.
12. Links to other websites
Our Service may include links to other websites and services that are not managed or controlled by Kelli Simonis Seo.
Kelli Simonis Seo has no direct control over, and is not responsible for privacy policies, content, or the practices employed by third-party websites or services. We cannot guarantee the quality of the services or products offered by these individuals or businesses or websites of these companies or individuals.
For example, the entire Terms of Service were drafted using PolicyMaker.io it is free online tool that lets you to design legal documents that are of high quality. The PolicyMaker Terms and Condition Generator an easy-to-use program that lets you to create a fantastic basic Terms for Service Template that you can use for your website, blog or store.
Your understanding is and your agreement the company cannot or cannot hold responsible directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that could be considered to be caused through or as a result of the use or dependence of the products, services, or other content accessible via third-party web websites or other services.
We highly recommend you to read the Terms and Conditions of Service along with the privacy policies of any other site or service you connect on.
13. Disclaimer Of Warranty
These services offered are made available to you by COMPANY on an "AS in its entirety" and on an "AS available" on an "AS IS" basis. COMPANY MAKES no representations, warranties , or warranties of any kind , either implied or implied, regarding the operation of their services or any information, content , or other materials included within their services. YOU SUBMIT to the use of the services and their contents along with any other products or services purchased from US is at your own risk.
None of the company nor any other or any PERSON associated with it, makes any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or reliability or the accuracy, availability or accessibility of the Services. WITHOUT exclusion the above, neither the COMPANY nor any other person associated with the company , represents or guarantees any representation or warranty that Services and their information, nor any OTHER Services or products OBTAINED by using the Services will be reliable, accurate or error-free. or in continuous operation, and they guarantee that errors can be corrected or that the services or the server which provide the Services accessible are free of viruses and OTHER harmful components and that the Services as well as any products or services OBTAINED by using these Services will OTHERWISE fulfill your requirements or meet your requirements.
COMPANY Hereby, COMPANY revokes all warranties, whether they are express or implied, other than regarding any representation or warranty of MERCHANTABILITY, non-infringement or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR purpose.
This doesn't alter the guarantee, which cannot be excluded or restricted by the law. you.
14. Limitation of Liability
In addition to and apart FROM the legal limits which are allowed by law, we will also hold our Directors, employees officers, agents and employees accountable FROM any consequential, indirect, punitive or consequential, incidental or consequential damage, regardless of what the cause (INCLUDING the attorney's fee, along with all costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, and in the event of an appeal or trial and in the event of an appeal regardless of or not it is initiated or if the litigation or arbitration was started) in any circumstance of contract or negligence, or any other tortious incident that arises out of or is linked with this contract, and includes without limitation any claim for bodily or property damage injury as a result of the provisions of this agreement as well as any breach in violation of FEDERAL law or other state-specific legislation, Statutes, Rules or regulations, regardless whether COMPANY was informed prior to the breach about the possibility of damage. Except as legally prohibited, if are responsible and the cause is attributable to COMPANY the amount of liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the product or service or services, and in no way are any punitive or consequential claim. SOME STATES don't permit any limitation or exclusion on PUNITIVE as well as consequential damages irrespective of whether they are consequential or incidental. The previous exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
We can terminate or suspend the user's account and restrict access to our Services immediately, with no any prior notice or obligation in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason, without limitation to, but not limited to, in the event of a violation of our conditions.
If you want to close your account with Service It is possible to do this by deciding to shut down an account on Service. Service.
Terms and Conditions that are designed to remain in force until after the expiration of the contract remain in force and will include, but not only the warranty and ownership clauses, but also such things as indemnity clauses and limitations on responsibility.
16. Governing Law
The Terms are to be applied and enforced according to the applicable laws of the USA that apply to laws. The agreement is subject to the laws of the United States in spite of conflicts of law clauses.
The inability to enforce any rights or terms of these Terms doesn't mean the waiver of those rights. If any of the terms that are contained in these Terms are considered to be unenforceable or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction , the remaining clauses of these Terms remain applicable. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us concerning how we use our Service . They supersede any prior agreements we have signed concerning the Service.
17. Changes to Service
We are entitled to end or modify our Service together with any other content or service that we provide through our Service at our decision, at any point, without prior prior notification. We will not be held responsible for any situation where the Service is unavailable for any reason. our Service or any portion that is part Service is inaccessible at any point or at any period of time. At times we may restrict access to certain areas of the Service or the whole Service to users who are been registered, which includes registered users.
18. Modifications To Terms
Terms may be changed at anytime by posting the latest Terms on our website. You are bound to review these Terms regularly.
The continued use of this Platform following the publication of the amended Terms means that you agree and accept the changes. It is your responsibility to review this page on a regular basis to stay aware of any changes that occur since they are binding for you.
If that you access our Service following any changes that become effective then you are bound by the new conditions. If you are not in agreement with the terms and conditions that have been updated, you will not be able to access or use our Service.
19. Waiver And Severability
Any waiver or abrogation from Company with respect to any of the conditions or terms specified in the Terms will be construed as a continuance or a continuing waiver of that term , condition, or any other clause or word or clause, or the inability of Company to expressly declare the right or condition in the Terms will not be construed as a waiver of the right or provision.
When any provisions of these Terms is found by a judge or other tribunal with authority to declare them ineffective or illegal or unenforceable for any reason , the clause will be declared invalid illegal, invalid, or unenforceable and confined to a minimum extent to ensure that other Terms are fully in force and effect.
In the event that you access the Service or any other services we offer through the Service or other services offered by us, we confirm the fact that you have reviewed the terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
21. Get in Touch
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: email@example.com.